National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
About the NCFDD
is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community composed of faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students from over 450 colleges and universities. Texas A&M is an institutional member of the NCFDD, granting the following member benefits to all Texas A&M faculty, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students at no individual cost:
View Membership Overview
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Core Curriculum Webinars
- Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
How to Activate Your Membership
Claim Your Membership
- Go to https://www.facultydiversity.org/join or click on "Claim Your Membership" below.
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. email@example.com or @tamhsc.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation email. Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.
Contact Dr. Heather Wilkinson, Senior Associate Dean of Faculties, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org
The membership at Texas A&M is co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost, the Office for Diversity, and the Office of the Dean of Faculties.